July 30, 2018 — Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce its Fifth Anniversary release of MORPHINE: Hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at BLTC’s own factory, Fabrica Oveja Negra.
This release commemorates the Fifth Anniversary of both the company and its first limited release, Morphine. To celebrate the Anniversary the Lancero features a barber pole with Ecuador Maduro and San Andres Wrappers. The Short Robusto comes in Box Press and the original release Corona vitola returns.
MORPHINE cigars will be available in limited quantities at select BLTC retailers beginning this week.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Mexican San Andrés Maduro
- Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Corona – 5.5 x 42 (18 count) MSRP $10.50
- Lancero Double Wrapper – 7.25 x 42 (12 count) MSRP $11.50
- Short Robusto Box Press – 4.5 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.50
Black Label Trading Company is redefining the standards for cigar making. With a less is more philosophy Black Label Trading Co. creates hand crafted premium cigars of the utmost quality at their own factory in Nicaragua.
The above statement and photo credits belong to Black Label Trading Co.
- Black Label Trading Co Bishop’s Blend 2018 Heading to Retailers This Month!
- Black Label Trading Co. Salvation and The Dalmore 12yr Pairing
- Black Label Trading Co Announces Larger Factory
- Cigar Reviews: Black Label Trading Company Bishop’s Blend
- Black Works Studio Boondock Saint Review (Pre-Release)
- Cigar Reviews: Black Works Studios S&R Corona Gorda
- Black Works Studio Green Hornet Review
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Providencia Cigars Announces La Mision Lancero - October 12, 2018
- Black Works Studio Ships Boondock Saint! - September 24, 2018
- Sombrero de Copa Releases in Collaboration with R/Cigars - September 23, 2018