August 23, 2017— Black Works Studio (BLK WKS) is pleased to announce the shipment of the BOONDOCK SAINT to select retailers this week.
“The Boondock Saint is a perfect example of a balanced cigar. The profile is rich, complex and bold, with tons of subtle flavors. The cigar is both strong and refined, with a very elegant finish. The Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper combined with the Connecticut Broadleaf & Nicaraguan filler create flavors of anise, clove, dark fruits, bitter cocoa and earth. This blend highlights the many complexities in the broadleaf and Nicaraguan tobaccos used,” said James Brown, creator of BLK WKS and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
BOONDOCK SAINT will be available in limited quantities at select BLK WKS retailers.
Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
Binder: Nicaraguan Habano
Corona Larga – 6.25 x 46 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
Robusto – 5.25 x 50 (20 count) MSRP $10.00
BLK WKS cigars are an expression of art showcasing the talent, technique and tobacco behind boutique cigar factory; Fabrica Oveja Negra.
BLK WKS cigars are available for purchase through Boutiques Unified. For more information contact info@BlackLabelTrading.com.
Related to Fabrica Oveja Negra:
- Black Works Green Hornet Review
- The First Lady Review
- Black Works S&R Review
- BLTC Bishop’s Blend Review
- Emilio Cavatina Review
- Black Label Trading Co Community Spotlight
- Sultans of Smoke Legacy Review
- Black Works NBK Review
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Davidoff Announces 50th Anniversary to Celebrate 50 Years - June 11, 2018
- Leaf by James Release - June 7, 2018
- Black Label Trading Co Bishop’s Blend 2018 Heading to Retailers This Month! - April 17, 2018