The Barn Smoker Program is the sister program to www.cigarsafari.com by Drew Estate (for more information on the 4 day 3 night experience in Nicaragua please click the link). Barn Smoker was envisioned and inspired by Jonathan Drew to bring people, brands, and local small business to American Tobacco Farms to celebrate the brotherhood and sisterhood of the leaf and to raise awareness of Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity that supports American heroes.
Jonathan Drew, President and Founder of Drew Estate, illuminated “The Barn Smoker program is close to my heart, celebrating the time-honored tradition of American Tobacco Agriculture and the hardworking farmers who make it happen. As the program continues to develop, we are able to share the experience with thousands around the world. Our other key focus is to raise funding and greater awareness for Cigars for Warriors. Our deployed men and women deserve the ability to enjoy a cigar if they want it, and Cigars for Warriors needs our support now more than ever.“
The Barn Smokers will be taking place on the following dates and locations:
- Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 19th, 2018
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on June 23rd, 2018
- Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 4th, 2018
- Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 29th, 2018
- Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on November 17th, 2018
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.barnsmoker.com
The above statement and photo credits belong to Drew Estate Cigars.
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Providencia Cigars Announces La Mision Lancero - October 12, 2018
- Black Works Studio Ships Boondock Saint! - September 24, 2018
- Sombrero de Copa Releases in Collaboration with R/Cigars - September 23, 2018