The Herrera Esteli Cuadrado is a 6.5 x 44 Lonsdale featuring a lush Ecuadorian habano wrapper with a Honduran habano binder and Nicaraguan fillers. The Herrera Esteli blend is Cubanesque taste that is exceptionally creamy with great balance of spice and sweet.
Willy Herrera, Master Blender at Drew Estate, “One of my favorite vitolas I have blended at Drew Estate is the Norteno lonsdale because of how the smoke hits your palate, so we re-worked the blend of Undercrown Maduro, in this box press format using my experience of blending with Mexican San Andreas Wrapper with the Norteno. The Herrera Esteli Cuadrado shines in this size. Unlike my other exclusives which feature different blends of the Herrera Esteli, this one remains exactly the same as the original just in the box pressed lonsdale format. It’s just damn good.”
- Undercrown Maduro Cuadrado- 6.5×44 Lonsdale (MSRP $74.00 /10-count softpack)
- Herrera Esteli Cuadrado- 6.5×44 Lonsdale (MSRP $105.50 /10-count softpack)
The Undercrown Maduro Cuadrado and Herrera Estelí Cuadrado are available today.
Fans of Undercrown and Herrera Estelí Cigars are encouraged to download Drew Diplomat the official mobile application of Drew Estate – The Rebirth of Cigars which is now available in the App Store for iPhone®, and iPod Touch® and on Google Play™ for Android™. For more information head to http://drewdiplomat.com
The above statement and photo credits belong to Drew Estate Cigars.
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Black Label Trading Co Bishop’s Blend 2018 Heading to Retailers This Month! - April 17, 2018
- Drew Estate Announces 2018 Barn Smoker Dates - March 26, 2018
- White Hat Fine Cigars Releasing Soneros in early Q2 2018 - March 21, 2018