Dunbarton, NH – Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust (DTT) is debuting it’s much awaited Sin Compromiso series of ultrapremium handmade cigars at the International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers 86th Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV, on July 13th, 2018.
“Sin Compromiso is the result of over three years’ of experimental black tobacco harvests in Mexico, Ecuador and Nicaragua and the culmination of my experiences as a cigar blender,” states the founder and Master Ligador, Steve Saka. “The marquee’s name translates to ‘no compromise’ and that is the exact approach I took when creating this cigar. This blend is a direct reflection of all the skills I have learned and developed over the last twenty plus years and I am genuinely excited to share it with my fellow cigar smokers.”
To which he adds, “Sin Compromiso is a truly unique, complex cigar that is simultaneously smooth, yet strong. It delivers a captivating and entrancing smoke for the experienced palate with flavors that are constantly swirling and changing from puff to puff. At its core is an inherent sweetness paired with a savory spiciness, but hidden within its layers are notes of cocao, espresso, loam and even a hint of smoky chicory root. I spent over three years meticulously crafting and tweaking this blend and I can say without reservation it is personally my very best liga ever bar none. I have never experienced such an intriguing and satisfying smoke.”
Initially offered in 5 sizes:
- Selección No. 2 Torpedo (6×52)
- Selección No. 5 Parejo (6×54)
- Selección No. 7 Parejo (7×56)
- Selección “Intrépido” (5.63 x 46)
- Selección “Espada Estoque” (7×44)
- Capa: San Andrés Negro “Cultivo Tonto”
- Capote: Hybridized Ecuador Habano “Thin Ligero”
- Tripa: Independent Plantation Grown Nicaraguan
- Forteleza: Strong
The MSRP will range from $15.95 to $18.45 USD per puro.
Each cigar is gently soft pressed, sleeved in Spanish Cedar and packed in beautifully crafted 13-ct matte lacquered boxes. Available at only our very best Select Purveyors and very limited in supply.
The anticipated ship date to those Select Purveyors who pre-order is late August 2018.
The above statement and photo credits belong to Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust.
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Drew Estate Announces Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo - July 12, 2018
- Drew Estate Launches Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro while Rebranding - July 10, 2018
- Introducing Conocedor: A Premium Cigar Accesories Company From Finland - July 9, 2018