Springfield, VA (June 30, 2018) – Omar de Frias is proud to announce the debut of Navetta Inverso at this year’s IPCPR. Translated “inversed shuttle” in Italian, Navetta Inverso is all about us using the same tobaccos we used under Navetta but literally inversing all the tobaccos. The result of this change was incredible.
“It does not seize to amaze me how one leaf of tobacco can change a blend entirely. In our case we changed it all.” Said de Frias. Navetta Inverso features an habano Nicaraguan wrapper Ecuador binder and Dominican and Nicaragua filler.
“Reality is when you use well fermented and aged tobaccos, the likelihood that the cigar will be great is high” said de Frias.
Navetta Inverso will be featured in 3 vitolas:
- Corona Gorda (5 7/8 x 46) 9.50
- Robusto (5 ½ x 54) 11.25
- Toro Grande (6 ¼ x 54) 12.50
Navetta Inverso is manufactured at Joya de Nicaragua and will be available for shipment in September. Omar de Frias worked at NASA for 12 years prior to leaving to focus full time on Fratello.
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Drew Estate Announces Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo - July 12, 2018
- Drew Estate Launches Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro while Rebranding - July 10, 2018
- Introducing Conocedor: A Premium Cigar Accesories Company From Finland - July 9, 2018