Press Release: Springfield, VA –
Omar de Frias is proud to announce Fratello Navetta debut at the IPCPR 2017. Translated shuttle in Italian, Fratello Navetta is a dream project de Frias envisioned while at NASA.
“Blending Fratello Naveta was special as I wanted to translate the ultimate celebration our men and women of the space program felt after a successful mission. “After being part of over 21 missions, nothing beats the feeling of getting our astronauts home safe to their families” said de Frias.
“Colleagues of mine would get together and smoke a very special cigar to commemorate the occasion. This very special blend carries the ultimate feeling of innovation, duty, honor and success” said de Frias.
Blended with an Ecuador oscuro wrapper the blend will be featured in 4 vitolas.
- Robusto Discovery (5 x 50) 10.50
- Toro Endeavor (6 ¼ x 54) 11.25
- Gordo Enterprise (6 x 60) 12.00
- The Boxer Atlantis (6 ¼ x 52) 12.50
Fratello Navetta will be manufactured at Joya de Nicaragua and will be available for shipment in September. Omar de Frias worked at NASA for 12 years prior to leaving to focus full time on Fratello.
The above statement and photo credits belong to Fratello Cigars.
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Providencia Cigars Announces La Mision Lancero - October 12, 2018
- Black Works Studio Ships Boondock Saint! - September 24, 2018
- Sombrero de Copa Releases in Collaboration with R/Cigars - September 23, 2018