June 7, 2018 — James Brown, owner of Fabrica Oveja Negra and Black Label Trading Co., is pleased to announce a collaboration with Jim “Island Jim” Robinson on the Leaf by James. This cigar is hand crafted in Esteli, Nicaragua at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
A Pre-Launch event will be taking place June 8, 2018 at Jim Robinson’s iconic shop Leaf and Bean, 2200 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA. The national release is scheduled later this summer.
“I’m excited to be working with Jim on this new Leaf project. I think the bold style of Oveja Negra is a great addition to the portfolio,” said James Brown, of Fabrica Oveja Negra.
Leaf by James will be available at Leaf and Bean with a national release scheduled later this summer.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Wrapper: Pennsylvania Broadleaf
- Binder: Ecuador Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Toro – 6 x 50
Fabrica Oveja Negra is focused on small batch premium cigars with attention to details offering its clients a factory where small batch production is the norm and quality is the priority. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black Label Trading Co. Salvation & The Dalmore 12yr
- Black Works Studio Boondock Saint Review (Pre-Release)
- Black Label Trading Co Announces Larger Factory
- Ford on Fifth gets BLTC Deliverance Exclusive
- Black Works Studios S&R Review
- Black Label Bishop’s Blend Review
Latest posts by Dave West (see all)
- Providencia Cigars Announces La Mision Lancero - October 12, 2018
- Black Works Studio Ships Boondock Saint! - September 24, 2018
- Sombrero de Copa Releases in Collaboration with R/Cigars - September 23, 2018